Detailed Procedures for Requesting Disclosure
of Personal Information
Detailed Procedures for Requesting Disclosure of Personal Information
Detailed procedures for requesting disclosure of Personal Information are as follows.
1. Methods of Requesting
The Company responds to email requests sent to the "Personal Information Consultation Desk" (email@example.com) via email, with the forms for requesting disclosure of Personal Information. After receiving forms, please prepare the required documents as listed in the following items, and mail these (via certified mail) to make your request.
*We are unable to accept requests in person.
2. Required Documents
- (1) Personal Information disclosure request form
Company-specified request form (Fill in fields within thick lines)
- (2) Identity confirmation documents
 When requesting personally
Please submit any of the following, showing your name and address, as confirmation of your identity.
- Copy of driver's license (Copy of the back side also required if name or address have changed)
- Copy of passport (Page listing your name and address, and bearing your photograph)
- Copy of residency card (Copy of the back side also required if name or address have changed)
- Copy of special permanent residency card (Copy of the back side also required if name or address have changed)
- Copy of health insurance card + resident certificate (One copy issued within the last three months ) (Family of origin information not required), or seal registration certificate
 When requesting through an agent
- Any one of A through E above under  for the individual (The individual's identity confirmation documents)
- Any one of A through E above under  for the agent (The agent's identity confirmation documents)
- Document certifying the agency relationship
- For legal guardians: A family register extract or resident certificate copy showing said relationship and listing the individual and agent (issued within the last three months) (Family of origin information not required)
- For agency via authorization: Authorization document (bearing the individual's certified seal and signature) and seal registration for the individual's certified seal as applied to the authorization document
- (3) For requests for disclosure and notice of purpose of use of Personal Information: 800 yen fee (including tax).Please include a postal money order in this set amount when sending the required documents.
3. Send To
Postal Code 160-6128
8-17-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
28F, Sumitomo Realty Shinjuku Grand Tower
SEPTENI CO., LTD.
C/O Information Security Office
- (1) In the event that documents submitted are flawed or lacking, such as when fields are not filled out or identity confirmation documents are illegible, such documents will be returned to the address listed on the request form.
- (2) Replies may not be possible in some cases, such as when a reply would violate the law.
- (3) The Company's responses to requests for disclosure of Personal Information are sent to the address of the individual requesting (the agent in the event an agent makes a request) as listed on the Personal Information disclosure request form, in writing.
- (4) Personal Information disclosure request forms and other documents submitted when requesting disclosure are not returned. After retention for the required period at the Company, such submitted forms and documents are disposed of. This constitutes deletion of the Personal Information contained in requests, and is equivalent to deletion from the Company of the Personal Information subject to the request concerned.
This English translation is for reference purposes only and not a legally definitive translation of the original Japanese texts. In the event a difference arises regarding the meaning herein, the original Japanese version shall prevail as the official authoritative version.