Handling of Personal Information
Handling of Personal Information
SEPTENI CO., LTD.
Yusuke Shimizu, President
SEPTENI CO., LTD. (henceforth the "Company") handles the personal information acquired from customers (including members of services operated by the Company), clients, officers, and employees (henceforth "Personal Information") as follows.
1. Personal Information Handled by the Company and Purpose of Use
Personal Information items acquired by the Company and their respective purposes of use are as follows.
Personal Information item
Purpose of use
Information acquired concerning agreements between the Company and customers or clients (business outsourcing acceptance and consignment, confidentiality memoranda, etc.)
Customer and client contact information
For contacting customers and clients.
Information concerning Company officers, employees, and hiring candidates (including health insurance, pension, employment insurance, tax, disaster and other procedures, payment, personnel evaluation, personnel selection, benefits, and other information concerning legal processes required for performance of Company business)
For legal processes for Company officers, employees, and hiring candidates, and for performance of required business such as benefits, etc.
Handling of Personal Information consigned by others
For performance of business set forth in business outsourcing agreements.
2. Outsourcing of Handling of Personal Information
The Company may in some cases outsource the business of handling Personal Information within the scope required to achieve the aforementioned purposes of use to Company outsourcers. Such outsourcers are subject to agreements including confidentiality and are managed appropriately.
3. Provision to Third Parties
The Company will not provide Personal Information to a third party or parties except in the following cases, or with the prior consent of the individual concerned.
- (1) Cases pursuant to the law.
- (2) Cases when required for the protection of human life, safety, or assets and obtaining the consent of the individual concerned is difficult.
- (3) Cases when especially required for the improvement of public health or promotion of healthy development of children, and obtaining the consent of the individual concerned is difficult.
- (4) Cases when cooperation is required for the performance of legally-mandated duties by a national government body, municipal public body, or entity authorized by such, and obtaining the consent of the individual concerned threatens to interfere with the performance of said duties.
4. Joint Use
The Company makes joint use of Personal Information among group companies within the scope given below.
- (1) Personal Information items subject to joint use: Personal Information stipulated in paragraph 1.
- (2) Scope of entities engaged in joint use: Group companies of the Company.
- (3) Purpose of use of entities engaged in joint use:
- For responses to inquiries regarding group company products and services from appropriate group companies.
- For development, improvement, and quality improvement of group company products and services.
- For sales, marketing, and marketing promotion of group company products and services.
- (4) Name of entity responsible for management of Personal Information for joint use: SEPTENI HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
- (5) Documentation and electronic data, etc.
5. Discretionary Nature
While provision of Personal Information items is at the discretion of customers and clients, customers and clients may be unable to access services and responses if these are not provided.
7. Procedures for Requesting Disclosure of Personal Information
Procedures for cases of requests to the Company for notice of purpose of use of Personal Information, disclosure, revision, addition, deletion, suspension of use, deletion, or suspension of provision to third parties, etc. (henceforth "Request for Disclosure, Etc.") are as follows.
- (1) The Personal Information Consultation Desk (listed under "Inquiries") processes requests for disclosure of Personal Information.
- (2) Required documents include Company-mandated request forms and identity confirmation documents, and mustmuch be sent by mail.
- (3) For requests for disclosure and notice of purpose of use of Personal Information, there is a fee for each application.
*See here regarding procedure details.
8. Personal Information Security Manager
Information Security Office Director
Please inquire with the following Personal Information Consultation Desk in regard to complaints and consultations related to Company handling of Personal Information, and for requests for disclosure.
Personal Information Consultation Desk
- Company Name: SEPTENI CO., LTD.
- Representative: Information Security Office Director
- Location: 8-17-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Email: email@example.com
Accredited Personal Information Protection Organization
The Company accepts inquiries and complaints, etc. from customers through the "Personal Information Consultation Desk." Please also contact the following directly if you have any questions or concerns that require resolution, or if anything regarding the Company's handling is unclear.
- Personal Information Protection Consultation Service Office
- Location: Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032
- Phone: 0120 (700) 779
- Established October 1st, 2006
- Amended October 30th, 2006
- Amended January 9th, 2007
- Amended March 26th, 2007
- Amended April 1st, 2008
- Amended December 10th, 2008
- Amended December 1st, 2010
- Amended January 1st, 2011
- Amended February 1st, 2015
- Amended January 1st, 2016
- Amended January 1st, 2018
- Amended January 1st, 2020
This English translation is for reference purposes only and not a legally definitive translation of the original Japanese texts. In the event a difference arises regarding the meaning herein, the original Japanese version shall prevail as the official authoritative version.